Register for Council Tax

You can use this form to tell us you have moved into the area

To complete this form you will need:

*the address of the property you are moving into and the name of anyone moving in with you who is over 18.

*if you rent the property, the date your tenancy started and the name of your Landlord.

*the date you actually moved into the property

*whether the property was left furnished or unfurnished to you.

Data Protection

* East Hampshire District Council is regulated by the Data Protection Act 1998 and will manage the personal information collected on this form for the purposes of delivering its services to you.

* Your information may be shared internally and with external partners purely for these purposes and will not be shared with any other organisations unless required to do so by law or for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime and/or fraud. We may contact you using the details you provide, in connection with this form and the information you supply.

* Your personal information will only be retained for as long as is necessary and you may request a copy of the information we hold about you